Ghanaian artiste manager, Lawrence Nana Asiamah, popularly known as Bulldog, has sued Shatta Wale.
He sued the well-known musician following recent defamatory remarks against him.
Amid their beef, Wale alleged that Bulldog told him about how he planned the murder of Fennec Okyere.
He also made an allegation that Bulldog informed him about Ex-President John Mahama asking him to get some gunmen for him.
The artiste manager filed the lawsuit at an Accra High Court.
Bulldog is seeking the reliefs below:
- A declaration of the Court that the series of publications made by the Defendant as particularised in the Statement of Claim are defamatory to the Plaintiff.
- A declaration of the Court that the series of publications made by the Defendant in the Statement of Claim are malicious.
- An order of the Court directed at the Defendant to on all his social media pages or accounts, make a publication on seven (7) consecutive days of an unqualified retraction of and unreserved apology for the defamatory words that the Defendant has published about the Plaintiff, such retraction and apology to be vetted and approved by the Plaintiff’s lawyers.
- An order of the Court for perpetual injunction restraining the Defendant, his agents, workmen, assigns and servants from publishing or further publishing any defamatory words against the Plaintiff.
- General damages for defamation.
- Special damages for defamation.
- Punitive damages for malicious publication of falsehood against the Plaintiff.
- Cost, and
- Any other orders or remedies that the Court may deem fit
Check out the writ of summons below.