Ghanaian media personality, Deloris Frimpong Manso, widely known as Delay, has made available ten (10) commandments for women.
She advised women on a series of issues in her latest post seen by Newshuntermag.com.
The host of ‘The Delay Show’ talked about healthy eating habits, avoidance of alcohol, s3x and others.
She believes women will enjoy their lives if they abide by her commandments.
Read Delay’s full post below.
My 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
2. Dont wait for a man before u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Dont use s3x as proof of love. S3x is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Dont marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone
less beautiful but more matured and competent.